Subject: Re: Q2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 05:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Janet, thanks for the note -

  I have you down for a firm incremental $3.875 M net to Enron.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 06/28/2000 
12:08 PM ---------------------------

Janet R Dietrich
06/27/2000 07:29 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Wes Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Q2  

Dave, yes, I have upside on this week's East Midstream earnings.  Here's how 
it looks right now:

Great River Energy  $  875,000
Keyspan split              $4,000,000
Chicago Hub               $3,000,000
                                         ----------------
Total              $7,875,000

Yes, these earnings are real. GRE will be booked tomorrow (Ozzie is signing 
the contracts tonight), and Keyspan dollars will be finalized on Thursday. 
Chicago is really moving now. The Trunkline capacity is being executed today 
and tomorrow and will be booked tomorrow (@ $1,500,000 net to ENA), we traded 
out of 15 BCF of a storage hedge with the Utility and will recognize about 
$1,000,000 net to ENA tomorrow, and will take @ $500,000 to earnings from 
numerous other deals later this week. Let me know if you wish to discuss!!