Subject: Distributed Generation Business Overview Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 02:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Guys, please attend if available.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 06/20/2000 
09:42 AM ---------------------------

Kevin M Presto
06/20/2000 09:11 AM
Sent by: Felicia Doan
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, John J Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jeff 
Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Berger/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Zufferli/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Rogers Herndon/HOU/ECT@ect, Lloyd Will/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly 
Hillis/HOU/ECT@ect, Marsha Schiller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tamara Jae Black/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Distributed Generation Business Overview Meeting

Please accept this as confirmation to attend the "Distributed Generation 
Business Overview" meeting on Thursday, June 22nd @ 4:00pm in EB3316.  If 
anyone should have any questions/concerns, please feel free to give me a  
call at ext. 3-5709.

Many Thanks,

Felicia Doan
for Kevin Presto