Subject: Weekend Activity
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 02:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Joe, thanks for the assistance.  We have a few items still outstanding on the 
Doyle (Georgia PPA with Ogelthorpe) unit; however, It looks like we have the 
'99 and '00 plants completed.  The 2001 program is much smaller.  I will 
follow up shortly.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 06/19/2000 
08:56 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Mitch Robinson @ ENRON                           06/19/2000 08:38 AM

To: Gavin Gaul/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: John Normand/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mike J 
Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bill Fox/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Larry L 
Izzo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Weekend Activity

Gavin -

The teams did an outstanding job getting the big issues wrapped up this 
weekend.  All units at all the 2000 peaker sites can now be dispatched 
commercially.  In Navy jargon, BZ!!

Though you and I will need to continue OEM discussions on commercial issues 
and punch list items, ENA now has 2920 Mw's of capacity available for 
dispatch.  This is a big milestone with significant value to Enron.

Please extend my appreciation to all concerned for the weekend wrap-up and 
the extended hours required to make it happen.

Mitch