Subject: East Power Mid-Market Org. Chart
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tim, in the east power group and the gas groups, we are trying to build a 
mid-market capability(deal flow, information and coverage) consistent with 
the largest energy merchant in N.A..

Please see tha attached.  I would be curious to talk to you about your 
structure, coverage functions and market building iniatives.  

I recognize that you and your group have been the most effective and 
proactive group in these areas for some time.  Is there areas where we could 
be more aggressive or proactive?  Can I get you more resources to cover the 
market more aggresively?  
 
Lets discuss.

Regards 
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 06/09/2000 
06:41 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Edward D Baughman                           06/07/2000 12:13 PM

To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, John J Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: East Power Mid-Market Org. Chart

Dave & John:

As requested, the attached organization chart lays out the MM commercial 
teams including regulatory experts. Please let me know if you have any 
questions.

Regards,  Ed