Subject: ENA Staff Meetings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 13:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Guys, I will set up a monthly meeting between myself and you guys to discuss 
deal flow, priorities and strategy - I think you will find that more 
effective and I can keep the other meeting small.

Kay, please set up.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 05/26/2000 
08:40 PM ---------------------------

Eric Thode@ENRON
05/26/2000 01:32 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kay Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: ENA Staff Meetings

Dave --

Effective May 19, I have replaced Elisabeth McCabe as head of ENA's Public 
Relations department.  With the recent reconfiguration of the ENA staff 
meeting, public relations has not been included.  I believe it is important 
to be in attendance at the weekly staff meetings, so public relations can 
stay abreast of the various deals/projects and be prepared to handle the 
public relations surrounding them.

I would like to request that I be added to the list of regular attendees.  
Additionally, I believe it would be helpful for Kathryn Corbally from 
Corporate Investor Relations to be in attendance as well.  She attended the 
meetings in the past and should be included for the same reasons.  If you 
would like to discuss this issue, please call me at ext. 3-9053.

Thanks.

Eric Thode