Subject: Re: Super Saturday, June 3, 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 01:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

I think it would be great if Dan and Kevin could participate.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 05/24/2000 
08:17 AM ---------------------------
From: George McClellan on 05/24/2000 03:26 AM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Super Saturday, June 3, 2000  

Dave, I am set on this.  Do you want me to schedule Reck - McGowan as well?

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  David W Delainey                           05/23/2000 03:11 PM

Sent by: Kay Chapman
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Raymond Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wes 
Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
W David Duran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary 
Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike Jakubik/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John J Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron, Rodney 
Malcolm/HOU/ECT@ECT, George McClellan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julia Murray/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jere C Overdyke/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Oxley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin M 
Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey A 
Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Thompson/LON/ECT@ECT, James A Ajello/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Edward Ondarza/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marsha Schiller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shirley 
Tijerina/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Christy Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tina 
Rode/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janette Elbertson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stella L Ely/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Nicole Mayer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tonai Lehr/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kimberly 
Hillis/HOU/ECT@ect, Ana Alcantara/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yolanda Ford/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Carolyn George/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Donna Baker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rhonna 
Palmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Felicia Doan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine Benedict/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Barbara Lewis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Terrellyn Parker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dusty Warren 
Paez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shirley Crenshaw/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nicki Daw/NA/Enron@Enron, Kay 
Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Super Saturday, June 3, 2000

During our off-site at Columbia Lakes recently,  we identified areas in ENA 
where significant gaps exist that need filling at the Analyst and Associate 
level.  We have scheduled an off-cycle Super Saturday on June 3, 2000 and I 
would like your participation as an interviewer.  We will need approximately  
25-30 interviewers to fill approximately 30 Associate & Analyst positions.  I 
am counting on everyone making themselves available on the third to 
facilitate this priority action item.

Ted Bland will be forwarding information concerning the event to each of you 
early next week.  

Thank you for your participation.  

Dave