Subject: 2000 Peakers
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Guys, have we started the mobilization on the tear-down of the two 501FD's at 
Gleason?  Will they be machining the equipment on site - it appears to me 
that we should not let that equipment leave the site if possible.  Do we have 
a credible site rep from Westinghouse for both Wheatland and Gleason?  

Please advise.

Thanks
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 05/15/2000 
05:50 PM ---------------------------

David W Delainey
05/15/2000 04:42 PM
To: John Normand/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Gavin 
Gaul/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mike J Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert P 
Virgo/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Dobler/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Larry L 
Izzo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: 2000 Peakers

Guys, I understand that none of the facilities were available today - I 
thought we were targeting 750 MW.  What is the updated availability schedule 
for each unit?  We are only a couple of weeks from June 1.  Please advise.

Regards
Delainey