Subject: 2001 ENA/EGM/EIM CUSTOMER SKI PROGRAM
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 03:26:00 -0800 (PST)

Dorie, I have to question the effectiveness of this program.  Over the years, 
it appears that more spots are being filled by Enron people then customers. 
The effectiveness of this forum from a customer point of view is 
questionable.  I vote to kill it.

Please forgive the approach - but I would like to provoke a discussion with 
my partners.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 11/30/2000 
11:20 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Dorie Hitchcock                           11/30/2000 06:40 AM

To: Sylvia S Pollan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robyn Zivic/NA/Enron@Enron, Andrew H 
Lewis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Geoff Storey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Martin Cuilla/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Patrice L Mims/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Ruscitti/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kelli 
Stevens/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Donohoe/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe Parks/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Janet H Wallis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T 
Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Bierbach/NA/Enron@Enron, John Craig 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daniel Reck/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
George McClellan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Tawney/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jere C 
Overdyke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larry Lawyer/NA/Enron@Enron, Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Eric Gonzales/LON/ECT@ECT, Cindy Skinner/HOU/ECT@ECT, John L 
Nowlan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Don Schroeder/HOU/ECT@ECT, Doug Leach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan 
Burnett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wendy King/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tim Battaglia@Enron, 
Douglas B Dunn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rodney Malcolm/HOU/ECT@ECT, Billy 
Lemmons/Corp/Enron@ENRON, David Howe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron, John J Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron, David W 
Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey A 
Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey McMahon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Raymond Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jeffery Ader/HOU/ECT@ECT, Phillip K Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Arnold/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward D Baughman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christopher F Calger/PDX/ECT@ECT, Wes 
Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Derek Davies/CAL/ECT@ECT, Mark Dana Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Joseph Deffner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul Devries/TOR/ECT@ECT, Janet R 
Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen H 
Douglas/HOU/ECT@ECT, W David Duran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rogers Herndon/HOU/ECT@ect, Scott 
Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, C John Thompson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Fred 
Lagrasta/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric LeDain/CAL/ECT@ECT, Laura Luce/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Thomas A Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jonathan McKay/CAL/ECT@ECT, Michael L 
Miller/NA/Enron@Enron, Rob Milnthorp/CAL/ECT@ECT, Jean Mrha/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Oxley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ozzie Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Beth Perlman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian 
Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hunter S Shively/HOU/ECT@ECT, James D 
Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Fletcher J Sturm/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bruce 
Sukaly/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mike Swerzbin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Tholan/Corp/Enron@Enron, Barry Tycholiz/CAL/ECT@ECT, Frank W 
Vickers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg Wolfe/HOU/ECT@ECT, Max Yzaguirre/NA/Enron@ENRON, 
John Zufferli/CAL/ECT@ECT, Deirdre McCaffrey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer 
Shipos/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: 2001 ENA/EGM/EIM CUSTOMER SKI PROGRAM

Winter is just around the corner and the new ski season will be opening 
soon.  Please review the proposed information below, regarding the 
ENA/EGM/EIM Customer Ski Program, to help us determine what our needs will be 
for the 2001 season.

Location:  Beaver Creek, Colorado
Preliminary Dates:  February 21 - March 14, 2001
Approximate Cost Per Person:  $2,600 (based on 82 participants)

The preliminary dates have been divided into 6 trips:
TRIP	DATES	TOTAL # OF BEDS
Trip 1	Wed, February 21 - Sat, February 24	11
Trip 2	Sun, February 25 - Wed, February 28	17
Trip 3	Wed, February 28 - Sat, March 3	13
Trip 4	Sun, March 4 - Wed, March 7	13
Trip 5	Wed, March 7 - Sat, March 10	13
Trip 6	Sun, March 11 - Wed, March 14	15

The program cost per person includes:
? Four days/three nights accommodations in luxurious private homes in the 
premier Holden Road/Borders Road area of Beaver  Creek with daily maid service
? Animated invitation with on-line registration
? Round-trip airport ground transportation
? Experienced property hosts
? Daily lift tickets and ski instruction
? Ski equipment rental
? Catered dinner two nights
? Catered breakfast daily
? Off-site dinner coordination
? Alternate activity coordination
? Private vans at each house
? One massage with experienced in-house massage therapists
? Enron promotional gift item
? Pre-program administration and coordination
? On-site operation

If you are interested in participating in the 2001 ski program, please submit 
an email  request to me no later than Friday, December 8th, including the 
following information:
Name
Company
Department
Telephone
Fax
Number of People
Choice of Dates (1st, 2nd & 3rd)
Company #
RC #

The week of December 11th, all requests will be compiled for review and final 
approval.

Questions should be directed to my attention at (713) 853-6978.