Subject: FULL TIME ANALYST NEEDS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 08:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Shelly, I would like for David and I to handle this process from the Office 
of the Chair in order to ensure an orderly deployment of needed resources.  
Please facilitate through Mr. Oxley.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 05/10/2000 
03:30 PM ---------------------------

Shelly Jones
05/10/2000 03:27 PM
To: Scott Affelt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristin Albrecht/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brad 
Alford/ECP/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen Barth/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Edward D Baughman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angeles Beltri/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Dennis Benevides/HOU/EES@EES, Patricia Bloom/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Bowers/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX, Boris Brevnov/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Suzanne Brown/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rick L Carson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brad 
Coleman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Confer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa B Cousino/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
David Cox/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Matt Culver/HOU/EES@EES, 
Gregg Curran/CA/Enron@Enron, Paul Devries/TOR/ECT@ECT, Jon Doyle/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Scott Earnest/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent 
Edwards/HOU/EES@EES, Mark Evans/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark Friedman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin 
Garland/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Jeffrey R 
Golden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Amita Gosalia/LON/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey C Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
D Todd Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Patrick Haye/HOU/EES@EES, Christopher A 
Helfrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Todd Henne/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joseph P 
Hirl/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Stephen R Horn/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
L'Sheryl Hudson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gene Humphrey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Claudia Johnson/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Bennett Kaufman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L 
Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kelly Williams/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
Karry Kendall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Kinneman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Klein/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Kara Knop/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Michael 
Kopper/HOU/ECT@ECT, Zlatica Kraljevic/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Biren Kumar/HOU/EES@EES, Larry Lawyer/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Mark Lay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kenneth Lee/HOU/EES@EES, Richard 
Leibert/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Billy Lemmons/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
James W Lewis/HOU/EES@EES, Tod Lindholm/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Randal T Maffett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kelly Mahmoud/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Rebecca Miles/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Michael Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yvette 
Miroballi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael E Moscoso/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas 
Myers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thuy Nguyen/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John L Nowlan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Lou L Pai/HOU/EES@EES, Jose Perez-Bello/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Terri Peschka/Enron@Gateway, Jody Pierce/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cathy 
Pittenger/HOU/EES@EES, Lisa Polk/HOU/EES@EES, Scott 
Porter/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Kevin Prior/HOU/EES@EES, Murthy H 
Rao/HOU/EES@EES, Brad Richter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Ruane/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor 
Santos/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Steve Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Vijay Sethu/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jeffrey A 
Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Shring/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael Smythe/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Karen Snow/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christine 
Straatmann/HOU/EES@EES, Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jon Thomsen/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Ravi Thuraisingham/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Wack/HOU/EES@EES, Kristin Walsh/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gregory 
L Sharp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harold G Buchanan/HOU/EES@EES, Dan Leff/HOU/EES@EES, Tim 
DeSpain/HOU/ECT@ECT, Meredith M Eggleston/HOU/EES@EES, Andrea V 
Reed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Horton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Don Schroeder/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
George McClellan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Raymond Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff 
Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wanda Curry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elyse Kalmans/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
J Mark Metts/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bill W Brown/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Arnold/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike Grigsby/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Hunter S Shively/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Berney C 
Aucoin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stuart G Rexrode/LON/ECT@ECT, Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
James A Ajello/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steven Heiskell/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX, Brian 
Kinsey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Laura Luce/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Dan Boyle/Corp/Enron@Enron, Dave Marquardt/HOU/EES@EES, Timothy J 
Hamilton/HOU/EES@EES, Larry Derrett/HOU/EES@EES, Brad Petzold/EFS/EES@EES, 
Craig Childers/HOU/EES@EES, David Eichinger/HOU/EES@EES, Mark S 
Muller/HOU/EES@EES, Richard Rathvon/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jeremy 
Blachman/HOU/EES@EES, John Echols/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
Jim Badum/HOU/EES@EES, Sean A Holmes/HOU/EES@EES, Scott Gahn/HOU/EES@EES, 
James R McBride/HOU/ECT@ECT, Luis Suarez/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
David Shields/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Howard D 
Martin/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mikhil Rotenberg/HOU/EES@EES, 
Emilio Vicens/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, David L 
Barth/TRANSREDES@TRANSREDES, Timothy J Detmering/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg 
Whalley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Max Yzaguirre/NA/Enron@ENRON, Bruce 
Garner/Corp/Enron@ENRON, David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Julie A Gomez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joseph 
Deffner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Courtney/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Peyton/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
David Forster/Corp/Enron@Enron, Garry D Wilson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike 
McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael W Bradley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jessica 
Uhl/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, James M 
Bannantine/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Joe 
Kishkill/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John 
Huffaker/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Michael C Bilberry/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Bill Abler/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Lou Casari/HOU/EES@EES, 
James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael J Miller/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Kurt S Huneke/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cheryl 
Lipshutz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike Van Horn/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Stephanie Goldman/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Michael L Brown/Corp/Enron@Enron, Doug 
Leach/HOU/ECT@ECT, James E O'Hara/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Frank 
Stabler/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Andy Unverzagt/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Jere C Overdyke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Martin 
Wenzel/SFO/HOU/EES@EES, Kevin Beasley/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Eric 
Gonzales/LON/ECT@ECT, Sandeep Kohli@Enron, Bill 
Gathmann/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Daniel R Castagnola@Enron, 
Patrick Hickey/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Cedric 
Burgher/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Michael McDonald/SF/ECT@ECT, Kevin 
Ruffcorn/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cliff Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Parquet/SF/ECT@ECT, Kevin Kohnstamm/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, James Row/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Brad 
Alford/ECP/HOU/ECT@ECT, W David Duran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Hannon/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Joe Hirko/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Bobby Farris/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Andrew 
Makk/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sean 
Long/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sanjay 
Bhatnagar/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Larry L 
Izzo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Steve Walton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin 
Kuykendall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Schorr/HOU/ECT@ECT, Craig Breslau/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jennifer Fraser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fred Lagrasta/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian M 
Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Bierbach/DEN/ECT@Enron, Richard Reichardt/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Mike Harris/HOU/EES@EES, Matthew 
Pollard/HOU/EES@EES, Richard G Francis/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Marion W Cole/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Edward 
Ondarza/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Crane/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Guidry/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Marc 
Ballandras/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John Enerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Gayle W Muench/HOU/EES@EES, Mary Harris/HOU/ECT@ect, Vladimir 
Gorny/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Henderson/HOU/EES@EES, Steve Luginbill/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Brad Nebergall/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Bruce 
Harris/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Beaven Fernandes/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, David Chang/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Don Black/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Allen 
Joe/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kathleen E Magruder/HOU/EES@EES, Elliott Zember/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Scott Yeager/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, George Wasaff/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Don 
Hammond/PDX/ECT@ECT, Robert Hurt/HOU/EES@EES, Thomas A Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dwight Beach/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Howe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, George McCormick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas M 
Suffield/Corp/Enron@ENRON, David Gorte/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bradford 
Larson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Juan Suarez/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  
Subject: FULL TIME ANALYST NEEDS

The Analyst Program had a successful recruiting season.  As a result, we are 
expecting  94  analysts beginning this August and would like to discuss your 
staffing needs for a full-time Analyst(s).  To implement this process, please 
provide me with your departmental needs and what skill sets are necessary.  

Please include the following in your response:
 * head count (number of analysts needed)
 * skill sets required
 * overview of job description.
 
Once I have received your response, resumes will be forwarded to you for 
review.  We have a pool of great talent coming in and the placements will be 
on a first-come first-serve basis. 

Thank you
Shelly Jones
Manager, Analyst Recruiting