Subject: Various
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Guys, as a follow on to our discussion last week:

 a) run the RFP for VN service for Electro - variety of terms, volumes  as 
per our discussion - next thirty days - Orlando;
 b) explore the possibility of adding four additional LM's to the Electrobolt 
structure as a form of generation mitigation for the Electro short - would 
Petrobras be open to this discussion and what would be the last date that we 
would have to call NTP to get in on time to make 2003 - Joe;
 c) as much information on the nature of the Electro short and any customer 
contractual positions that can be provided to Lavo to start estimating the 
value  of the possible straddle - Orlando
 d) re-run the Cuiba MTM model given changing cost parameters, fuel issues 
and timing to determine what the possible hit may be and what are the 
mitigants - Joe;
 e) re-run budget numbers with correct view on re-organization costs - Joe;
 f) view on financial budget and strategic goals for 2001 and feedback to ESA 
- Lavo/Delainey;
 g) update commercial org chart reflecting discussions about the origination 
teams - Joe;
 and h) clarification on sale and asset responsibility in SA on a go forward 
basis given changing opinions on effectiveness of current organization - Lavo.

Outsourcing contacts:
 a) PetroCanada/Suncor - Eric LeDain
 b) Peoples Gas  - Laura Luce
 c) Virginia Natural Gas - Ed McMichael
 d) Brooklyn Union - Ed McMichael

Regards
Delainey