Subject: MHI Turbines
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 03:30:00 -0800 (PST)

As I had indicated before please work through me or Brett - otherwise we risk 
our ability to move them - please forward appropriately.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 12/18/2000 
11:24 AM ---------------------------

Brett R Wiggs@ENRON
12/18/2000 11:57 AM
To: David W Delainey@ECT
cc:  
Subject: MHI Turbines

Dave:

Can you let me know who you forwarded the information on the MHI turbines 
to?  Mitsubishi has received some information inquiries directly from other 
Enron areas about utilizing the machines in North America.  If MHI learns 
that we are considering moving the machines at this point, this will create 
siginificant problems in closing the year end re-financing.  I need to 
forward a message to those considering the machines to work through me.

Thanks,
Brett