Subject: See Attached
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 08:22:00 -0800 (PST)

Mark, FYI - In my estimation this business is no bigger than Mexico or the 
Toronto business ie) $25 to $30M in real value with reasonably high risk.  I 
see no value in having two different agendas being pushed in S. America.  I 
also believe that we could cut overhead and right size the organization and 
not loose any capability.  Early estimations are a reduction in budgeted OH 
by at least a third to one-half.  Did you or Jeff speak with Jim?

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 11/22/2000 
04:17 PM ---------------------------

David W Delainey
11/22/2000 04:08 PM
To: James M Bannantine/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  
Subject: See Attached

Jim, my understanding is that there continues to be some discussion on 
whether there will be functional seperation of the retail and wholesale 
businesses and to what extent and under what strategy these are undertaken.  
I am not sure that we want to put ourselves in a box under any structure 
until these things are completely ironed out eg) country managers et al.  I'm 
not in agreement with any memo that further details the organization beyond 
what was outlined in the original memo.  However, I am in agreement that this 
needs to get resolved ASAP unfortunately Frevert and Skilling and most of the 
first world is out this week.  I ask for your patience.  

Lets discuss.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 11/22/2000 
04:00 PM ---------------------------

James M Bannantine@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
11/22/2000 05:37 PM
To: David W Delainey@ECT, Joe Kishkill/SA/Enron@Enron, Brett R 
Wiggs/SA/Enron@Enron, Orlando Gonzalez/SA/Enron@Enron, Miguel 
Padron/SA/Enron@Enron, Jose Bestard/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Randy Young@ECT
cc:  
Subject: See Attached

Draft memo on the functional alignment of South America under the new 
organization.  Would like to send out to the South America organization 
tonight to give people partial information on work in progress.  Silence is 
bothering people a lot and the company is at risk of losing people.  
Definitive organization memo out in the coming days, after complete 
coordination with wholesale and retail in Houston.  Look at the first version 
of the memo.  Please reply with any comments asap.