Subject: Doyle Update 6/23/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Bob, I know that you made this work !!  This recovery plan is exceptional.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 06/23/2000 
03:59 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Clay Spears                           06/23/2000 02:56 PM

To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike J 
Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert P Virgo/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Doyle Update 6/23/00

Units 2, 3, and 4 are operating.  Work continues on the demisters, bearing # 
2 temp., and punch list.

Unit 5 will fire again on Saturday.  GE is installing new liners in order to 
manage emissions from the unit..  If all goes well, the performance test is 
to occur Mon - Wed next week.

Unit 1:  the repair plan is complete, but has not been written.  We will 
trade our rotor (upgraded to E specs) for Occidental's rotor.  Occidental's 
rotor is on the way to GE's Houston shop in order to grind its blades to fit 
our unit.  A new stub shaft is needed and has been acquired.  We will acquire 
Reliant's stationary blades in exchange for new replacement blades.  Total 
cost estimate is $3.0 MM.  The unit will be complete on or near July 20.

Clay