Subject: NEPOOL strategy plan
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 04:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rick, looks like a good start - as per our discussion, this is a very 
important issue.

Janet, please assist on the UI front if necessary.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 07/13/2000 
11:20 AM ---------------------------

Richard Shapiro@EES
07/13/2000 07:48 AM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin M 
Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: James D Steffes/HOU/EES@EES, Daniel Allegretti/HOU/EES@EES, Steve 
Montovano/DUB/EES@EES 
Subject: NEPOOL strategy plan

Here is NEPOOL strategy: feel free to contact any of us if you have questions 
or comments. Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard Shapiro/HOU/EES on 07/13/2000 
07:46 AM ---------------------------

Daniel Allegretti
07/13/2000 07:33 AM
To: Richard Shapiro/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Steve Montovano/DUB/EES@EES 
Subject: icap memo

Per our discussion.  I ran this by Montovano, Hartsoe and Steffes.  If it 
looks OK to you please forward to Dave Delainey and Kevin Presto.