Subject: FuelCell Energy Term Sheet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Charlie, looks pretty general - only comment is what is the Product Purchase 
Agreement entail?
Do we want to go into more detail on the nature of the alliance, the target 
market and the nature of the excusivity (ie) wholesale renewables 
applications, ENA, major state programs - all of it based upon the Conneticut 
job working?

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 08/01/2000 
06:02 PM ---------------------------

Charles Vetters
08/01/2000 05:46 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffery 
Ader/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heather Kroll/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: FuelCell Energy Term Sheet

Please review.  I believe this term sheet is in line with our discussions 
earlier today.