Subject: Blue Girl - $1.2MM option expires today - need to know whether to extend, or..... will we be able to get approval
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Guys, ENA will take responsibility for the two 7EA's.  We do not currently 
have any projects for the Westinghouse 501D5A's.  However, I do not know what 
Bowen's view might be for EIM or Haug's for CALME.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 08/31/2000 
07:17 PM ---------------------------
From: Rick Buy on 08/31/2000 01:31 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Blue Girl - $1.2MM option expires today - need to know whether to 
extend, or..... will we be able to get approval

fyi
---------------------- Forwarded by Rick Buy/HOU/ECT on 08/31/2000 01:31 PM 
---------------------------

Fred L Kelly@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
08/31/2000 11:52 AM
To: Karen L Barbour@ECT
cc: Rick Buy@ECT 
Subject: Blue Girl - $1.2MM option expires today - need to know whether to 
extend, or..... will we be able to get approval

Karen - let me know if it would be beneficial to brief Rick or Jeff.  I'll 
stop whatever I'm doing if necessary.  I think on this particular turbine 
purchase...... there is great interest from ENA, Calme, and EECC third pty.  
I agree that in general - we can't take our eye off the ball with respect to 
the long turbines.  F.Kelly