Subject: Re: Mid Market
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 10:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kevin, I would like more detail on these issues of which I was not aware - 
lets discuss next week.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 05/19/2000 
05:22 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Kevin M Presto                           05/19/2000 05:17 PM

To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Edward D Baughman/HOU/ECT@ECT, John J Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: Mid Market  

Dave,

To the extent you feel it is truly in ENA's best interest, Ed and I are 
prepared to honor your wishes with respect to Tom Swank joining the 
mid-market group.   However, it should be noted that we (as a group) have 
significant reservations about Tom disrupting the chemistry in our group.  
The input from all of my my key guys (including Rogers who worked with Swank 
at Dynegy for a number of years) was negative regarding Tom as a member of 
our team.

We are concerned about his longevity in the group and his work ethic in 
general.  Again, I am prepared to respect your decision (particularly since 
you control my paycheck) and give Tom the benefit of the doubt, but I wanted 
to express my reservations.

Please let me know your thoughts