Subject: Power Systems
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 03:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Guys, Power Systems has given me a proposal to replace the New Albany and 
Doyle 7B burners.  This could possibly have two benefits:
 a) elimination of the possibly tainted equipment given current patent issues 
they are having with GE and
 b) apparently the newer technology significantly reduces the Nox emission 
correlating into increased operating hours.

I need two things to determine if we want to move forward:
 a) Mark we need to be bullet proof on the patent (or lack thereof) issues on 
the new equipment and that it would protect us from further exposure and
 b) Mitch, Kevin, Mike and Bob, I need your technical and commercial opinions 
on the merits of this proposal (ie) do you as a team support this proposal?

I believe the timing on this is rather short. Please get back to me at your 
earliest convenience. I will forward a copy of the proposal to each of you.

Regards
Delainey