From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 01:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Oz, David is interested in the fuel cell business, do you need his skill set?

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 10/06/2000 
08:13 AM ---------------------------

David Ronkainen@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
10/05/2000 10:18 AM
To: David W Delainey@ECT
cc:  
Subject: 

Dear David,

My name is David Ronkainen and I have been an Enron employee for about one 
year.  I joined 
Enron as a result of my interest in fuel cells as a business opportunity for 
me.  I met with Dave Ramm 
to discuss that opportunity and he asked me if I would be interested in 
working for Enron.  
I recently read a press release that ENA had entered into an alliance with 
Fuel Cell Energy, Inc.  I still 
have a strong interest in fuel cells and the belief that they will be the 
most commonly used power 
supply of the not so distant future.  I went to a seminar on distributed 
power in Washington D.C. last 
week to talk with the technologists and hear what the investment community  
thought about fuel cells 
and microturbines.  I learned a lot.

Right now I am working for Enron Corp. Environmental, Health and Safety.  My 
job is interesting, but I have 
a stronger interest in fuel cells and the power technology that will serve 
DP.  Do you have a job opportunity
for a technologist in your business that is involved with fuel cells and 
microturbines?  If there is an opportunity
I would like to talk with you about it.

I graduated from Michigan Technological University with a B.S. in Mechanical 
Engineering.  I have worked 
in manufacturing and the oil field service business.  I have worked at the 
corporate level in both businesses.
I know what it takes to efficiently manufacture a product and how a business 
should be run.  I also understand the 
opportunities and liabilities that environmental protection poses to new 
industries and technologies.  I  know
that I can help Enron in this area.

If you would like my resume please let me know.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

David Ronkainen