Subject: Various
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 03:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ike, is the president and CEO of TVA.

FYI

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 10/06/2000 
10:11 AM ---------------------------

David W Delainey
10/06/2000 10:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Various

Ike, given our schedules, it appears that e-mail may be the most effective 
communication tool.  

I thought I would just follow up on progress being made in TVA on our 
settlement process.  As well, I understand that there has been a number of 
communications between TVA and Enron on the NoxTech emissions business.  I 
have encouraged the Enron folks to pursue this opportunity with TVA given the 
larger dialogue.  The Enron team has told me that TVA  wishes to move to firm 
pricing and a MOU on this technology.  Given the larger dialogue, I have 
suggested to our team to hold tight on completing the agreement until both 
TVA and Enron have a view on where the overall settlement discussions are 
going.  

Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Regards
Dave Delainey