Subject: Re: Signature authority
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 06:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Janet, I completely disagree with legals position.  I have difficulty with 
some of our VP's having signing authority.  I believe this is a significant 
control issue.

Mark, is this widespread in ENA?

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 10/09/2000 
01:32 PM ---------------------------

Janet R Dietrich
10/09/2000 12:54 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Signature authority

Well, I talked with legal about this and I understand that they can and do 
give signature authority to directors on a relatively frequent basis. I gave 
them the parameters for Ben to make it even easier. If they end up saying 
it's a bigger issue than originally articulated, I'll continue with Ben as we 
currently have it.  Thanks.