Subject: Technical Risk Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 10/19/2000 
07:22 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Tammy R Shepperd                           10/19/2000 06:18 PM

To: Wayne Mays/PDX/ECT@ECT, Robert P Virgo/HOU/ECT@ECT, Craig A 
Fox/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike Mazowita/Corp/Enron@Enron, Charles 
Ward/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Raymond Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard 
Lydecker/Corp/Enron@Enron, Don Hammond/PDX/ECT@ECT, Jody 
Blackburn/PDX/ECT@ECT, Nick Cocavessis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Charles 
Vetters/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Kuykendall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Dobler/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Technical Risk Report

Attached is the last ENA Technical Risk Report.  Please update for current 
developments and highlight your changes so that I a can prepare a 
consolidation of your comments.  If there are new investments, please add 
them to the template with appropriate comment.   For example: Fuel Cell 
Energy, Can Gen, and Dais-Analytic Corp.

Thanks in advance for your help.  Please return to me by next Thursday 
October 26 if at all possible.

Regards,
Tammy
713-853-6589