From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 02:04:00 -0800 (PST)

Jeff, can you spend a little time thinking about the current North American 
energy markets (very high energy prices, stretched infrastructure, etc) and 
determine which game changing or altering technologies, business models or 
existing corporate positions that will benefit from such price and volatility 
levels.

  In particular, I think that Miller should take a look at coal gasification 
technologies, emissions technologies and DSM/efficiency technologies and how 
these investments may fit in the charter or our overall business.  As well, 
from a corporate development point of view which parts of the value chain ie) 
IPP, E&P, utility, assets, etc are undervalued given current commodity curves 
and expectations.

Can you get back to me with a few ideas in the next week or so - maybe it 
would help to go pick a few brains in various ENA orgs as part of your 
process.

Regards
Delainey