Subject: FW: PSM Purchase Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 02:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Guys, can you come explain some of this to me including where we stand on the 
GE issues.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 12/05/2000 
10:12 AM ---------------------------

"Churbuck" <[email-masked]> on 12/05/2000 09:17:24 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc: "Mike J Miller" <[email-masked]>, "Michael L Miller" 
<[email-masked]> 
Subject: FW: PSM Purchase Agreement

Dave - Attached are (2) documents relating to the Calpine acquisition of
PSM. The draft stock purchase agreement and the Enron termination document.
I plan on closing Friday the 8th and would appreciate the warrant
termination agreement to be executed by tomorrow to avoid delays in closing.
I will fax a copy of the warrant agreement on PSM letterhead later this
morning. I appreciate all of your support and look forward to our further
successes with Amp's. I will be in my office later this morning. Please keep
information concerning our transaction Highly confidential.

Best Regards,

Tom Churbuck

Office : 561-347-2408
Cell:  : 561-213-5161

-----Original Message-----
From: Ambari Prakash [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 9:04 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Deborah DeMasi
Subject: PSM Purchase Agreement

> ----------
> From:  Ambari Prakash[SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent:  Monday, December 04, 2000 9:03:57 PM
> To:  [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Cc:  [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Deborah DeMasi
> Subject:  PSM Purchase Agreement
> Auto forwarded by a Rule
>
========================================
WARNING!  This electronic mail transmission is intended only for the
addressee.  It contains information from the law firm of Thelen Reid &
Priest LLP which may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.  Dissemination, distribution, or copying of this by
anyone other than the addressee or the addressee's agent is strictly
prohibited.  If this electronic mail transmission is received in error,
please notify Thelen Reid & Priest LLP immediately at 213-621-9800 (Los
Angeles), 212-603-2000 (New York), 415-371-1200 (San Francisco, SOMA),
415-538-9000 (San Francisco, South Park), 408-292-5800 (Silicon Valley),
202-508-4000 (Washington, DC) or 973-644-3400 (Morristown, NJ).
========================================

 Please find attached a revised draft of the Calpine-PSM Mfg. Purchase
Agreement, marked to show changes from the 11/20 draft.

In the interests of time, this draft is being circulated simultaneoulsy to
Calpine for review, and remains subject to further revisions.

Best regards,

Ambari Prakash
Thelen Reid & Priest
Washington, DC 20004

Main Tel:  202-508-4000
Dir. Dial:   202-508-4021
Fascimile: 202-508-4321
[email-masked]
www.thelenreid.com

 - 24_QRED.DOC
 - WarrantT.DOC