Subject: East Power Mid-Market Org. Chart
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ed, this looks great!!!! 

 Please ensure that the focus is on coverage, deal flow and building markets. 
 I want to avoid two groups hunting strategic elephants (ie) east origination 
and development so ensure the scope is consistent with mid-market coverage 
and feeding the desk deals and info.   In the case of building or purchasing 
assets please let Jacoby's group handle.  Any deal or lead that significantly 
disrupts coverage or takes you or your people out of the market please pass 
or coordinate with origination or development

There is bound to be some conflict between the strategic origination groups 
and you - please keep to a minimum and resolve in a manner consistent with 
one team and doing the right thing.

Please provide John and I a monthly report of customer transactions 
completed, coverage plans and "market building iniatives".  

Let me know how I can assist in any way in recruiting or transactions.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 06/09/2000 
06:26 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Edward D Baughman                           06/07/2000 12:13 PM

To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, John J Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: East Power Mid-Market Org. Chart

Dave & John:

As requested, the attached organization chart lays out the MM commercial 
teams including regulatory experts. Please let me know if you have any 
questions.

Regards,  Ed