Subject: Please forward to V.P. of New Generation or person in charge of New Generation Projects
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 05:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please follow up with this person if interested.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 06/12/2000 
12:50 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Jeffrey A Shankman                           06/12/2000 11:53 AM

To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Please forward to V.P. of New Generation or person in charge of New 
Generation Projects

Can you forward this to the appropriate person?  Thanks. Jeff
---------------------- Forwarded by Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT on 06/12/2000 
11:50 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Jennifer Fraser                           06/10/2000 03:20 PM

To: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Please forward to V.P. of New Generation or person in charge of New 
Generation Projects

I have no idea if this is for real or who should get this email at ENE.
Do you think anyone would be interested?
JF
---------------------- Forwarded by Jennifer Fraser/HOU/ECT on 06/10/2000 
03:19 PM ---------------------------

"Christopher D. Hayes" <[email-masked]> on 06/10/2000 03:21:08 PM
Please respond to "Christopher D. Hayes" <[email-masked]>
To: "contact" <[email-masked]>
cc:  (bcc: Jennifer Fraser/HOU/ECT)
Subject: Please forward to V.P. of New Generation or person in charge of New 
Generation Projects

Please forward to the person in charge of New Generation Projects.

I was referred to you by the Energy Information Agency.  I was wondering if 
you could help me find new generation work within your company.  If you are 
not in the market for additional capacity I would appreciate your comments on 
how I might proceed.

We primarily install, relocate or otherwise put power in service on a turnkey 
basis, virtually anywhere in the world.   We also do major repairs, 
mechanical and electrical, rotating equipment and even substation 
equipment.    We have a rather strange assortment of equipment to support our 
work, special hydra lift trailers for moving large engine without 
disassembly, cranes for use in trying areas, high voltage bucket trucks, a 
portable repair shop that can be moved to a major site that is 100 ft X 60 ft 
and is fully equipped for anything from turbine repairs, installs or we can 
do a large rewind ..

For off-shore work we have a floating shop, a service vessel that has 
equipment on-board to move generation or also do similar service and 
repairs.     An example might be a turbine or other generation installation 
even on a barge power plant that is in service .. we can often dock along 
side and do it all as though the barge was in a harbor.

Sometimes, in addition to supplying New Equipment, we can supply used, 
refurbished or surplus assets.  Several possible powerplants considered for 
relocation are made available by Marcor Remediation Inc.  Marcor is working 
with the Jacksonville Electric Authority, Basin Electric and other major US 
utilities to offer certain Surplus Generating Assets to the worlds energy 
sectors.  This equipment is listed in some detail on our company webpage
(http://www.marcor.com/services/sales/sales.htm.)    This is a partial 
listing so let me know if your company contacts are in the market for 
anything in particular, we may be able to help.

These are additional properties I am working on, we handle Turnkey 
installations all over the world as well as a good deal of offshore work.   
Currently, we can deliver an LM 6000, up and running in less than 90 days.

BARGE MOUNTED POWER PLANT, 100+ MEGAWATT

We can provide a 100+  MW Barge Mounted Power Plant, complete, ABS Certified, 
consisting of two (2) 50 MW Gas Turbine Generators.
Outputs are at ISO conditions.  These units will be refurbished and ready to 
operate on either Natural Gas or Fuel Oil and installed on an ABS certified 
barge.  Delivery can occur within approximately 120 working days (4 months) 
after receipt of funds as specified below.
The two Gas Turbines will be set up to operate singularly or in parallel.
The Generator output will be 10,800 volts, 3-phase, 50 HZ.  (With upgrade to 
60 HZ available)  The power will be transported to shore by overhead 
transmission lines at Generator voltage.  A control room will be provided 
together with switchgear and circuit disconnects.

The customer/buyer will be responsible for providing all fuel needs including 
delivery and storage of fuel.  The customer will also be responsible for all 
Grid connections and transformation of power.

We will provide, as part of the Barge package, an emergency generator for 
lighting and Barge pumps.  The Turbines can be started with electric motors 
powered from the emergency generator (diesel fueled) or by pressurized air.

All of this equipment is offered subject to prior sale.  The costs will be 
adjusted accordingly if additional or substitute equipment is required by 
customer.

The two (2) Gas Turbines can be adapted to operate on Heavy Fuel (HFO) or 
Bunker "C" or #6 Fuel oil, providing proper oil treatment modules are 
utilized.  We will offer this equipment under separate Contract.

ESTIMATE OF COSTS:
100 + MW Power Barge can be furnished as described for approx. $300.00 USD/ 
kW or $ 30,000,000.00.
Any commissions, "finders fees", or other unidentified costs, shall be added 
to the cost shown here.  At this price, USED equipment is utilized.

To prepare a formal quotation and provide detailed equipment specifics, i.e. 
model numbers, serial numbers, etc., a one-percent (1%) Cash Advance shall be 
placed in an escrow account with draws for the preparation of same and 
expenses incurred.  An Executed "Non-Disclosure, Non-Compete, Non-Circumvent 
Agreement" must be signed by the "end-user".  It will take two (2) weeks, 
after receipt of one-percent (1%) cash advance funds, and after ALL pertinent 
information regarding the ultimate construction of the barge is received by 
us from the buyer, to prepare the Formal Quotation.

After receipt of the Formal Quotation/Proposal,  buyer shall have two (2) 
weeks to place a five-percent (5%) refundable deposit which will allow him 
thirty (30) days to perform "due diligence".  At the end of this "due 
diligence" period, buyer shall pay eighty-five percent (85%) of the total 
purchase price.  The balance due shall be paid upon customer acceptance of 
the unit.

Currently, we have a "window" of opportunity open to immediately initiate 
necessary engineering work.  This work will be accomplished by "World Class" 
Maritime Contractors; therefore, meeting the highest of Standards.

NEW 1999 MODEL POWER BARGE
We can furnish 100MW Power Barge complete with two (2) new, state- of- 
the-art 1999 model, Westinghouse Turbine Gensets, 50 Hz, for approximately $ 
420.00/kW.  Same terms as above

LM 2500 GAS TURBINE POWER PLANT
ONE (1) ONLY..
G.E. LM2500-PE (UPGRADED), NATURAL GAS, WATER INJECTION,
13.8 KV, 26,500 KVA, TURBINE GENERATOR PACKAGE AS FOLLOWS:
1. ENGINE AND POWER TURBINE SECTION HAS BEEN COMPLETELY FACTORY REBUILT TO 
ZERO TIME AND WILL CARRY A ONE (1) YEAR FACTORY STANDARD G.E. WARRANTY.

2. GEAR BOX, GENERATOR SECTIONS HAVE A TOTAL OF 25,000 HOURS ON THEM AND AND 
WILL BE COMPLETELY REFURBISHED TO "AS NEW" CONDITION.

3. THE PROTECTION AND CONTROL SYSTEMS WILL BE REPLACED WITH CURRENT SOLID 
STATE SYSTEMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW INSTALLATION.  
THIS INCLUDED:  VIBRATION SYSTEMS, GENERATOR PROTECTION, TURBINE START 
SYSTEMS, OPERATOR INTERFACE COMPONENTS AND POWER SYSTEM SYNCHRONIZATION 
SYSTEMS.

4. THE ENGINE AND POWER TURBINE SECTION WILL HAVE A ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY IN 
ACCORDANCE WITH A STANDARD G.E. WARRANTY AND THE REMAINDER OF THE MODULE WILL 
CARRY A ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY BY THE SUPPLIER AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH A 
STANDARD FACTORY WARRANTY FOR NEW EQUIPMENT OF THIS TYPE.

COSTS

1. COST DELIVERED TO SITE IN NORTH AMERICA    $ 6,000,000.00 USD

2.      COST TO ASSEMBLE THE COMPONENTS TO THE
PACKAGE AT THE SITE, INSTALL THE UNIT AT THE NEW SITE AND PUT ON-LINE, 
INCLUDING CIVIL WORK FOR THE BASES, TURBINE BUILDING AND AUXILIARY 
ENCLOSURES, FUEL PIPING, WATER PIPING AND RELATED WORK (ASSUMING ALL IS 
LOCATED ADJACENT TO THE INSTALLATION POINT), AND SUPPLY FACTORY PERSONNEL FOR 
COMMISSIONING AND UNIT START,  IS ESTIMATED TO COST AN ADDITIONAL....$ 
4,900,000.00 USD
(SUBJECT TO SITE INSPECTION)

TOTAL PROJECT COST,
UP AND RUNNING............... $8.5 Million USD

Talk soon,

Christopher D. Hayes

GLOWJAX LLC

[email-masked]

Ph# 1-(215)-541-1608....OR.....1-(215)-679-6093

1340 Moyer Rd.

Red Hill Pa. 18076

CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged.  If  you  are  not  a  named  recipient  please  notify
the  sender immediately  and  do not disclose the contents to another
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any
medium

  
 - att1.htm