Subject: Project Management-Millenia Project
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 02:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ray, I am ok with Nick and his group managing if Redmond/Mrha are ok.  Like 
Rebox, whoever is technically responsible is highly accountable to ensure 
that reporting and procedures are correctly followed and that the project 
comes in on time, budget and technically works.   In this capacity, I would 
like that engineer to report to you or Wayne Mays.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 06/15/2000 
09:02 AM ---------------------------

Nick Cocavessis@ENRON
06/14/2000 11:51 AM
To: Scott Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Raymond Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian 
Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Project Management-Millenia Project

Scott,

I would like to re-emphasize our commitment to you and your team in ensuring 
this project is successful.  As we had discussed we are very eager to provide 
Project Management services for the Millenia project.  In fact Audrey and I 
am visiting BCCK this Friday to be sure we are not leaving anything else on 
the table which Enron could capture.  We in fact have identified one of our 
PMs, who has over 20 years experience in the industry, to lead the project.  
He will be augmented by Audrey who is not only a terrific process engineer 
but is managing the Lost Creek process plant/compressor station intallation 
in Wyoming.

My team is also managing the implementation of the Fort Union Gas Gathering 
project in Wyoming.

I understand things are heating up and all of us are looking forward to you 
kicking off the project.  Please feel free to call me at x58273.

Nick
---------------------- Forwarded by Nick Cocavessis/Corp/Enron on 06/14/2000 
11:26 AM ---------------------------

Audrey Pullen@ECT
06/14/2000 11:07 AM
To: Nick Cocavessis/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Project Management

Nick-

Per our conversation, Ward Polzin from the Producer Finance Group mentioned 
that during their presentation to Dave Delaney with Ray Bowen-VP Commercial 
and Scott Josey, the subject of who would do the project management for Enron 
came up.  Ward said my name was mentioned and that Ray Bowen said that if I 
couldn't he knew of a group from Power that did Project Management.

I would highly recommend you step in quickly offering our services before the 
decision is made to use someone else.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Audrey