Subject: Re: References for ENA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 01:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

rodney, are you managing and coordinating these reference requests for ENA to 
EES?  I think that these requests need to be highly controlled into the EES 
organization at a high level and screened by you as being necessary or not.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 06/16/2000 
08:14 AM ---------------------------

Dan Leff@EES
06/15/2000 11:20 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: References for ENA

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Dan Leff/HOU/EES on 06/15/2000 11:18 PM 
---------------------------

Dan Leff
06/15/2000 11:17 PM
To: Kurt Wangenheim/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Robert Hurt/HOU/EES@EES, Jeff Messina/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject: Re: References for ENA  

How about Chuck Dana at Owens Corning, Steve Messinger at GC/BICC, as well...

In addition, metering customer references thru Jeff Messina should prevent 
customer burn out

Dan

Kurt Wangenheim
06/15/2000 10:08 PM
To: Robert Hurt/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Jeff Messina/HOU/EES@EES, Dan Leff/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject: References for ENA

ENA has asked for EES customer references.  ENA is currently working with 
National Gypsum and National Gypsum has asked for two references. They would 
prefer manufacturers that have over 10% of their cost of goods sold as energy 
and have DSM projects completed at their facilities.  ENA has solicited my 
support in getting these references because when they asked EES Sales, they 
found them not to be overly cooperative with supplying names out of fear that 
ENA may burn out EES customers before EES Sales can use them.  

Since EES customers fall under Jeff's pervue, I need your help in getting the 
go-ahead to approach the account managers to set this up.  My suggestions 
would be World Color Press, Package Ice, Polaroid, or Ocean Spray.  Suiza 
would be a good choice if we could get the right person.  

ENA has asked me to get this information to them as soon as possible since 
the deal is on hold until they get the references.

Thanks,

Kurt