Subject: Re: Funds Flow / PRMA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:28:00 -0800 (PST)

Although I believe our assumptions are correct,  one of the outcomes of that 
meeting yesterday was that we agreed to go back and confirm our thoughts by 
applying them to 9/30 final results.  We will have that by Fri.  However, I 
just wanted to introduce some cautious optimism here until then.  
 
Greg, could you forward your analysis to me.  I would like to see how the ENA 
changes are being applied.  Thanks!

Wes

From: Ben F Glisan on 12/13/2000 07:13 AM
To: Gregory Adams/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Bob Butts/GPGFIN/Enron@Enron, Tim DeSpain/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wes 
Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joseph Deffner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rick Causey 
Subject: Re: Funds Flow / PRMA  

All -

I think that the good news on North America funds flow has been communicated 
though out the halls.  May I suggest one last meeting with all of us to 
ensure that we are on the same page as to where we are, develop a preliminary 
strategy as to how to meet this year's target without overachieving and 
preserving the maximum amount of dry powder for next year.

I have a meeting on my calander for Friday, hopefully everyone on this 
distribution can attend.

Ben

	Gregory Adams@ENRON
	12/12/2000 12:30 PM
		 
		 To: Ben F Glisan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tim DeSpain/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Bob Butts/GPGFIN/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Funds Flow / PRMA

Earlier this morning I attended a meeting with Wes, Geogeanne Hodges and Joe 
Defner to review the various accounting issues around our PRM book.

As a result of that meeting I distributed a revised funds flow/cash flow 
model, including a revised "shortfall page".

I have some questions out on November YTD interest expense to confirm that we 
will still hit that target.  Once I can confirm that, we can look to see 
exactly how much we need in funds flow.

I am out of the office this afternoon, but can be reached at 713-854-5507.

Thanks -- Greg