Subject: Re: Participation in Super Saturday
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 01:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Charlene, the 2nd is ok. Either Mark, myself or John should probably be able 
to do the 28th as well.  Obviously, we strongly believe in the benefit of the 
program and its goals - ultimately, we  have to walk the talk!
Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 10/05/2000 
08:24 AM ---------------------------

Charlene Jackson@ENRON
10/05/2000 05:47 AM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Participation in Super Saturday  

Hi Dave,
Thanks for agreeing to participate in Super Saturday.  Unfortunately, I gave 
you the wrong date.  I think I told you December 9th and it should have been 
December 2nd.  I hope that is still OK.  We are still looking for someone to 
do the first one which is October 28th.  I think it would be great if someone 
at your level could start it off to send a message.  However, I won't get 
greedy  I will take what I can get (smile). Just let me know.

With respect to the straw man, I have worked on it but it is not complete.  
Celeste was scheduled to be here this week but has been put on bed rest by 
her doctor and has had to leave a week early.  I am trying to work with her 
recruiters who are in the middle of campus presentations, etc.  I will finish 
working on it this weekend and we can meet on Tuesday.  I will call Kay and 
get on your schedule.   I will try to get you a draft prior to our meeting 
(by Monday) so you can review it before hand.
Thanks Charlene

David W Delainey@ECT
10/04/2000 01:58 PM
To: Charlene Jackson/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Participation in Super Saturday  

Charlene, that will be fine... on a different note, where are you on the 
straw man we spoke about.  Ultimately, I would like to continue to push this 
with the leadership team.

Regards
Delainey