Subject: Enron North America - Asset Snapshots Q1 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rick, in the interest of preserving trees and keeping the information 
reasonably controlled, I would distribute this to senior managment and the 
portfolio managers in each origination group responsible for each investment.

Portfolio Managers

Steve Pruett - Energy Capital Resources - (E&P)
Chuck Ward - Generation Investments
Chris Helfrick - Industrials and Coal
Michael Miller - Principal Investing
Richard Lydecker - Restructuring
Ray Bowen - CTG
Andrea Reed - CTG
Wes Colwell - Controller
Jordan Mintz - Tax

Management

Jeff Skilling
Joe Sutton
Mark Frevert
Dave Delainey

I don't think we need to distribute this data farther.  The business unit 
heads in the finance origination groups can access their portfolio manager 
for the data if needed.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 06/22/2000 
12:59 PM ---------------------------
From: Rick L Carson on 06/16/2000 05:00 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rick Buy/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Enron North America - Asset Snapshots Q1 2000

Dave:  I am having delivered to your office this afternoon a proof copy of 
our snapshot book for ENA for Q1, 2000.  Before we distribute to others, Rick 
Buy and I thought we should check in with you on the distribution list which 
is included on the letter attached to the snapshots. (also attached below)   
You may recall that last quarter we cut down the distribution considerably by 
requiring anyone who wanted a book to contact us.  The people on the attached 
list were those that specifically requested a book.  One other thing to 
note:  this time we have included overall portfolio and return numbers in the 
front of the book.  This may affect your decision on how you want the book 
distributed within ENA.

Your advice on additions/deletions to the distribution list is appreciated.  
If you have questions, please give me a call.

              Regards,

              Rick C.