Subject: FW: WHGA Membership
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], e-mail <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 03:34:07 -0700 (PDT)

Any interest in being nominated ? Carolyn: Please forward with the same
message to Evans Attwell,Dan Breen,Milton Carroll,Jim Crane and Steve
Miller.
-----Original Message-----
From: Angela Hodson [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 11:31 AM
To: Alan R. Buckwalter III (E-mail); Allan D. Keel (E-mail); Allan G. King
(E-mail); B. Walter Crain III (E-mail); Bert L. Campbell (E-mail); Bill F.
Davis (E-mail); Blake Hogan (E-mail); Brad Boozer (E-mail); Brian K.
Petersen (E-mail); Bruce F. Longaker (E-mail); C. O. "Buddy" Bolt (E-mail);
Charles D. Talbert; Charles W. Tate (E-mail); Chuck Kerr (E-mail); Corbin
Robertson, Jr.; Curt Webb (E-mail); Curtis Kayem (E-mail); D. D. S. Mark P.
Hablinski (E-mail); Daniel C. Arnold; Dave Henley (E-mail); David A. Ott MD;
David Davitte (E-mail); David G. Miclette (E-mail); David J. Graham
(E-mail); David S. Leiss (E-mail); David Samuelson; Dean Hall (E-mail); Doug
Sawnson; Douglas J. Abbott (E-mail); Duke Butler (E-mail); Dwight Dunlap
(E-mail); E. Christopher Gilbert (E-mail); E. D. Lester (E-mail); Ed
Blizzard (E-mail); Eddie Harrell (E-mail); Edward H. Austin (E-mail); Edwin
H. Frank III (E-mail); Fred D. Lagrasta (E-mail); Gary Levering (E-mail);
George A. Alcorn (E-mail); George A. Pontikes Jr. (E-mail); Gerald
Vaninetti; Gregg Hammer (E-mail); Harry J. Phillips Jr. (E-mail); Harry M.
Reasoner (E-mail); Hunter Nelson (E-mail); J. Downey Bridgwater (E-mail); J.
Gary Veazey (E-mail); J. W. (Trey) Lander III (E-mail); James C. Boone III
(E-mail); Joe W. Redden (E-mail); John A. Rathmell Jr. (E-mail); John B.
Brock III; John F. Bookout, Jr.; John H. Young; John Magness (E-mail); John
R. "Moose" Rosenfeld (E-mail); John R. Brock (E-mail); Jon Linker (E-mail);
Jonathan M. Clarkson (E-mail); Jorge Estrada (E-mail); Larry Boyle Jr.
(E-mail); Lee Brooks (E-mail); Lee Haag (E-mail); Lorne Bain (E-mail); M.
David Low, MD; M. Scott Cone (E-mail); Mark D. Fisher (E-mail); Mark Miller
(E-mail); Mark Whitley O'Donnell (E-mail); Marshall Piper (E-mail); Matthew
P. Rotan (E-mail); Michael J. O'Donnel (E-mail); Paul Cornell (E-mail); R.
Stan Marek (E-mail); Ralph T. Hull (E-mail); Randy Karnes (E-mail); Rebecca
Goodwin; Reverend Michael Attas MD (E-mail); Richard J. Martin (E-mail);
Richard S. Snell; Rick Popper (E-mail); Robert C. Christy (E-mail); Robert
C. McNair (E-mail); Robert C. Sturdivant (E-mail); Robert K. Harrell II
(E-mail); Robert P. Walker (E-mail); Ron Christman (E-mail); Roy Karnes
(E-mail); Russell H. Schlattman II D. D. S. (E-mail); Sam W. Cruse Jr.
(E-mail); Scott Fordham; Scott Wegmann (E-mail); Stephen Claiborn (E-mail);
Stephen V. Vallone (E-mail); Steve Thorington (E-mail); Terry Pruden
(E-mail); Thad B. Fuller (E-mail); Thomas Harper III (E-mail); Thurmon M.
Andress (E-mail); Tim Herbert (E-mail); Timothy R. Brown (E-mail); Todd F.
Barth (E-mail); Todd Greenwalt (E-mail); Tommy Ferguson (E-mail); Wallace S.
Wilson (E-mail); Warren Hawkins (E-mail); Wendell P. Holmes III (E-mail);
William E. Penland Jr. (E-mail); William L. Gray (E-mail); Willie J.
Alexander (E-mail)
Subject: WHGA Membership

World Health & Golf Association

Celebrates 100th Individual Member!

At the May 2001 WHGA Board of Directors meeting the Board
decided to limit the number of individual members to150 total.

We want to reach this goal of 150 indivdual members by October 1st,
before The Spirit International Amateur Championship
scheduled for October 15 - 21, 2001.

We need your help to reach this goal by October 1st.

We are extending the $5,000 annual individual membership fee to include the
next 50 new individual members only.   To ensure quality of membership
benefits there will be no individual memberships available after we obtain
150 individual members.

If you have a friend or business associate that is interested in joining
please let us know or encourage them to contact us soon.

Call (713) 751-7568 for additional information.

Thanks for your continued support of the World Health & Golf Association
and we hope you are enjoying Whispering Pines Golf Club!

          ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You