Subject: Re: Enron GISB
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 07:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Daniel, 

I do remember working on an assignment agreement regarding the assignment of 
the Columbia Energy contracts with MSCGI  to Enron North America Corp.  I 
will need to find the document.

It is my understanding that, with the exception of one deal, all the deals 
between ENA and MSCGI are firm deals of greater than one month duration.  ENA 
uses the GISB for month or less firm deals and interruptible deals of any 
length as recommended by the Gas Industry Standards Board.  For firm deals 
that are longer than one month, ENA uses a master firm agreement if one 
exists.  If there is no master firm agreement, we send out our General Terms 
and Conditions with our confirmation.  That answers your question of why 
Ellen sent our GTC when there is a GISB in place.

It appears to me that you and I need to work on getting a master firm 
agreement in place.  Please let me know your thoughts.

Stacy

	Daniel Garcia <[email-masked]>
	03/13/2001 01:54 PM
	Please respond to Daniel.Garcia
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: "Hansen, Marie" <[email-masked]>, "Hart, Deborah" 
<[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Enron GISB

Stacy, 

The pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall into place.? Thank you for the 
fax of the Columbia Energy GISB. 

Please note that we have a Transfer and Termination Agreement (dated January 
1, 2000), whereby certain Columbia Energy financial and purchase & sale 
agreements were terminated by Enron North America Corp.? The Columbia Energy 
GISB was not referenced in the Transfer and Termination Agreement, so I'm 
assuming the GISB survived the termination process. 

Did our two companies enter into an assignment & novation agreement, or other 
similar document, specific to the Columbia Energy GISB? 

Also, please let me know what conclusion you and Ellen have reached in regard 
to the long-form/GTC issue.? I thank you for your help. 

Kind Regards, 
Dan 
212-761-8660