Subject: New GTC Versions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 05:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

I just caught a typo in the Spot version with credit.  Attached is a 
corrected version.

----- Forwarded by Stacy E Dickson/HOU/ECT on 06/06/2001 12:01 PM -----

	Stacy E Dickson
	06/06/2001 11:57 AM
		 
		 To: Melba Lozano/Enron@EnronXGate
		 cc: Bob Bowen/Enron@EnronXGate, Ellen Wallumrod/Enron@EnronXGate, Stacey 
Richardson/Enron@EnronXGate
		 Subject: New GTC Versions

Melba, 

Per my e-mail, attached please find the new versions of the natural gas Spot 
GTC - on with and one without credit.  Also attached is a new version of the 
Firm GTC without credit.  There was a typo in the one I sent yesterday.  The 
Firm GTC with credit that I sent yesterday does not have the typo.

Stacy