Subject: Re: Allegheny Energy Amendment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 03:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gregg,
The changes look fine.  I found one more typo.  Please see the attached 
document.

Stacy

	Gregg Penman@ENRON
	05/03/2001 01:28 PM
		
		 To: Stacy E Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Rudwell Johnson/Enron@EnronXGate
		 Subject: Re: Allegheny Energy Amendment

Stacy - 
After speaking with Rudwell about the credit amendment to the Master, I have 
made revisions to the attached document to reflect our conversation.  
Basically, Allegheny Energy Supply Company, LLC is an independently rated 
entity.  As such, we will not be receiving a Parent Guarantee on their 
behalf.  I think I have removed the references to the parent guarantee, but 
can you please review the attached to make sure I did not miss anything.  

Rudwell - If I mistated anything, please let us know.

Thanks - 

Gregg

	Stacy E Dickson@ECT
	05/02/2001 11:56 AM
		 
		 To: Gregg Penman/Corp/Enron@Enron@ECT, Rudwell Johnson/Enron@EnronXGate
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Allegheny Energy Amendment

Attached please find the amendment to the enovate/Allegheny Energy Master 
Firm Agreement covering the credit provisions.  Please review and give me 
your comments.

Stacy