Subject: GISB XML Subcommittee
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 01:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Donna:
 
Jeff Hodge asked that I respond to your e-mail.  

ENA does use the GISB contract to conduct its "spot" business.  By "spot", I 
mean interruptible gas deals of any length and firm deals one month or less 
in duration.  Enron also has its own form of spot agreement that we use.  I 
have attached a copy of that agreement.

We do try to negotiate some special provisions into each GISB.  Our current 
version of the special provisions is included in the GISB agreement that is 
attached.  I do not know of any company that uses the GISB as-is.

We do not use the GISB for firm deals that are greater than one month in 
duration.  For those deals, we use our Enfolio Master Firm Purchase/Sale 
Agreement that I have attached.

If you need copies of actual confirmations, Bob Bowen or Ellen Wallumrod 
would be able to give you examples.  Form confirmations are at the back of 
each of the agreements attached.

If you need additional information, please let me know.

Stacy Dickson
x3-5705