Subject: TradeSpark
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 02:39:00 -0800 (PST)

Mark, 

Jeff asked that I review TradeSpark.  All I could find for product 
descriptions were abbreviations of products that were not very clear.  If 
these are the only descriptions of the products on TradeSpark , they are 
completely inadequate.  If there are longer, more clear descriptions, please 
let me know how to find them so that I can review them.

Stacy
----- Forwarded by Stacy E Dickson/HOU/ECT on 03/26/2001 10:35 AM -----

	Jeffrey T Hodge
	03/23/2001 01:45 PM
		 
		 To: Stacy E Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: TradeSpark

Please handle

Jeff
----- Forwarded by Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT on 03/23/2001 01:44 PM -----

	Mark Greenberg@ENRON
	03/23/2001 01:01 PM
		 
		 To: Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wayne Gresham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent 
Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, John Viverito/Corp/Enron@Enron, Marcus 
Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: TradeSpark

Earlier this month I notified each of you of a request by Enron traders to 
access and utilize TradeSpark, a third party electronic trading platform.  We 
had some initial problems setting up the TradeSpark software, but eventually 
overcame these so that we had available a computer terminal (located outside 
of Sandi Braband's office) for review of product descriptions.  I am 
proceeding with negotiation of the access agreement and need to assess the 
status of the product description reviews.

Please let me know where each of you stand in relation to your product 
categories and, if you have completed your review, what matters need to be 
addressed with TradeSpark.

Thanks.

Mark
Senior Counsel, ENA
Phone:     713-345-8897
Facsimile: 713-646-3940
E-Mail:      [email-masked]