Subject: Re: coral
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 06:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gregg and Steve, 

I think that we should add the phrase "or any increases to the MTV as a 
result of Buyer's Deficiency Quantity"  that you added in Nicor.  I left a 
message for the Coral attorney this morning.  I am planning on telling him 
about the addition of the phrase when he calls.

Stacy

	Gregg Penman@ENRON
	04/02/2001 10:49 AM
		 
		 To: Stacy E Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Steve Richman/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: coral 

Stacy - one quick question regarding the Coral Transaction Agreements, is it 
your interpretation that the fuel charge, 1.7%, would also apply to the 
credits to the MTV resulting from our non-perfomance?  We tried to make that 
more specific under the Nicor agreement.  Steve has discussed the concept 
with Coral and they seem to be fine with it.  However, Coral's only change to 
the fuel charge language was including the term "sold".  Do you think this is 
sufficient, or should we be more specific?

Thanks - Gregg