Subject: NUI Corp. Guaranty
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 02:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here is NUI's response to your latest comments.
----- Forwarded by Stacy E Dickson/HOU/ECT on 04/05/2001 09:01 AM -----

	Paul Chymiy <[email-masked]>
	04/05/2001 08:09 AM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: Brian Rose <[email-masked]>, Jennifer Forno <[email-masked]>, Laura 
DiBenedetto <[email-masked]>, Terri Sue Gross <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: NUI Corp. Guaranty

Good morning, Stacy.
 I have reviewed the Guaranty forwarded last evening by Rudwell
Johnson.  He requested that I get back to you with comments.  Please note my
changes on the attached.  As Rudwell suggested, in the second paragraph  I
have included language that limits this Guaranty to the two transactions
that we working on.  In the same vein, I have also included language (see
paragraph 17) that ensures that any other guarantees will not be cumulative
with this one.  I assume that we will do a separate guaranty to use as
Exhibit D to the Master Purchase Agreement.  Any questions, please call me
at 908-719-4228.
  <<ena guaranty4(redlined).doc>>
Paul

 - ena guaranty4(redlined).doc