Subject: Fwd: Nomination Revision for VR 375 wells
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 07:08:00 -0800 (PST)

---------------------- Forwarded by Mark L Schrab/HOU/ECT on 11/20/2000 03:10 
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 11/20/2000 01:23:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Fwd: Nomination Revision for VR 375 wells

Mark - I will call you to figure this out. Meanwhile, I think Marilyn 
Gullette can give you better information to catch us up on noms. Her number 
is 337-272-7403.
by air-yh03.mail.aol.com (v77.14) with ESMTP; Mon, 20 Nov 2000 12:37:14 -0500
Received: from  linux1.globalreach.net (linux1.globalreach.net 
[206.97.249.10]) by rly-yh05.mx.aol.com (v76_r1.19) with ESMTP; Mon, 20 Nov 
2000 12:37:08 -0500
Received: from marilyn2 (as36.globalreach.net [206.97.249.136]) by 
linux1.globalreach.net (8.9.3/8.9.3) with SMTP id LAA02674; Mon, 20 Nov 2000 
11:36:59 -0600
From: "Marilyn Gullette" <[email-masked]>
To: "Bill Young \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>,        "Tom Jones 
\(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Alfred Thomas, III"@linux1.globalreach.net
Subject: Nomination Revision for VR 375 wells
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:40:26 -0600
Message-ID: <001601c05318$fa3b88a0$2c01a8c0@marilyn2>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook CWS, Build 9.0.2416 (9.0.2910.0)
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2919.6700
Importance: Normal

This is to request that Spinnaker's nomination for the VR 375 well(s) be
lowered from the current nom of 11,728 mmbtu to 7443 mmbtu, effective start
of day on 11/21/00.

The reduction is necessary as a result of the SI of the well on Friday,
11/17/00, through the current time, Monday, 11/20/00, combined with shut-ins
that occurred on 11/13 and 11/14.

This nomination volume is based on an assumed rate of 12,700 through the end
of the month.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this request.

Marilyn Gullette
337/272-7403