Subject: "Nuggets & Notes"- examples
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 04:53:00 -0800 (PST)

The Public Relations department is looking for a few "quotes" from traders 
(see below examples), to add
to their next Ameriflash Newsletter.  If you would like to submit one, you 
can e-mail it to Michelle Vitrella.

The deadline to submit an entry for the next Ameriflash is Tomorrow at 
2:00pm.  Anything turned in after
the deadline will be added to the next issues of Ameriflash.

Thanks,
Rain

---------------------------- Forwarded by Airam Arteaga/HOU/ECT on 11/14/2000 
09:15 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Michelle Vitrella                           11/13/2000 04:30 PM
	
&What,s the message we,re trying to get across?8 ) Ray Bowen, COO EIM

&I,m not a micro-manager8 - John Lavorato, COO ENA

&Make it so, number one8 ) Jeff Shankman, COO EGM

&I,m looking for some high velocity capital.8  -  Brian Redmond, 
President/HPL, MD Assets/Upstream Origination-ENA

&Can I get this NOW?8 - Gary Hickerson, MD Equity Trading-EGM

&Results not reasons8 ) Craig Breslau, VP/Industrial Middle Markets-ENA

"Okay, here's the deal..."  - Jean Mrha Beach, VP/Upstream Origination-ENA

"Bigger, faster" - Dave Delainey/CEO-ENA

"Four bid at five. What do you want to do?" John Arnold, Vice 
President-Financial/Nymex Trading

"We trade weather."  Gary Taylor, Manager - Weather Risk Management Group
"You trade WHAT?!" anyone Gary speaks with.