Subject: ECAR Transmission
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 22:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

The attachment below is one of the best documents on the ECAR transmission 
operations that I have seen.

It covers, operational limts, outage impacts, new gen, transfer capability, 
historical outages and transfer paterns.

Rika please ensure that all of the analysts review this document. (241 
pages).  
---------------------- Forwarded by Lloyd Will/HOU/ECT on 05/02/2001 05:11 AM 
---------------------------

[email-masked]@ecar.org on 04/23/2001 08:45:43 AM
Sent by: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: CRC Approval of 01-TSPP-3 Report

TO THE ECAR COORDINATION REVIEW COMMITTEE:

Attached is a copy of the 2001 Summer Assessment of Transmission System
Performance Report (01-TSPP-3). This report has been reviewed and
recommended for approval by the ECAR Transmission System Performance Panel
at its April 9-10, 2001 meeting.

Please review the report and record your comments and approval in a reply to
this message by Tuesday, May 1, 2001.

Brant Eldridge,
Executive Manager

BHE:cjc

Attachment

 <<01-TSPP-3-2.pdf>>

 - 01-TSPP-3-2.pdf