Subject: FW: Chris Dorland
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:39:14 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	"Becky Gilfry" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Thursday, January 10, 2002 12:06 PM
To:	Pechersky, Julie
Cc:	Rondeau, Clayton
Subject:	RE: Chris Dorland

Julie,

My apologies....it was on delayed but not any longer!

Becky

-----Original Message-----
From: Pechersky, Julie [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 11:37 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Rondeau, Clayton
Subject: Chris Dorland

Becky,
Clayton in the Calgary office called and said that Chris Dorland seems to be
receiving NYMEX quotes delayed....is he permissioned for
that exchange real time?

Thanks,
julie

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************