Subject: Need address for your tax organizer, please!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:02:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi Chris,

I will have Tamara Utsch reply to you on your refund - I believe she
updated you last week, but we'll see if there's new news this week.

Can you please send me your current home address so we can send you an
organizer?

Thanks,

Judy Perdomo
PricewaterhouseCoopers Calgary
International Assignment Solutions
[email-masked]
(403) 509-7470
Fax (403) 781-1825

                    Chris.Dorland
                    @enron.com           To:     Judith L. Perdomo/CA/TLS/PwC@Americas-CA
                                         cc:
                    02/06/2002           Subject:     RE: Preparation of 2001 tax returns
                    10:34 AM

Judy,

Thanx I will get my info. together and get it to you asap. Any info. on my
2000 US tax return. I am still owed approx. $1800 USD from uncle sam.

Chris

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   <[email-masked]>@ENRON
   Sent:   Monday, February 04, 2002 10:58 AM
   To:     Dorland, Chris
   Cc:     [email-masked]; [email-masked];
             [email-masked]
   Subject:  RE: Preparation of 2001 tax returns

   Hi Chris,

   We would be happy to prepare your 2001 returns.   My understanding is
   that
   you moved back from Texas to Canada in 2001, so you will require both a
   US
   return and a part year Canadian return.

   Our fee for this service is $2,600 Cdn. funds + GST.

   Please provide your current address, home phone number, etc. so we can
   add
   you to our list and send you an organizer.

   Kind regards,

   Judy Perdomo
   PricewaterhouseCoopers Calgary
   International Assignment Solutions
   [email-masked]
   (403) 509-7470
   Fax (403) 781-1825
   ----- Forwarded by Judith L. Perdomo/CA/TLS/PwC on 02/04/2002 10:54 AM
   -----

                       Tamara L
                       Utsch                To:     Judith L.
   Perdomo/CA/TLS/PwC@Americas-CA
                                            cc:
                       02/01/2002           Subject:     RE: IRS
   refund--update
                       05:17 PM

   FYI!

   Tamara L. Utsch
   International Assignment Solutions
   PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP - Calgary
   (403) 509-7498
   ----- Forwarded by Tamara L Utsch/CA/TLS/PwC on 02/01/2002 05:16 PM
   -----

                       Chris.Dorland
                       @enron.com           To:     Tamara L
   Utsch/CA/TLS/PwC@Americas-CA
                                            cc:
                       02/01/2002           Subject:     RE: IRS
   refund--update
                       12:48 PM

   Tamara,

   Any updates on my IRS refund? Also I need a contact for my 2001 returns.
   As
   I will now be working for UBS I will probably be paying privately to
   have
   my return done but I would still like PWC to do both my US and Canadian
   returns for 2001. Please advise.

   Chris Dorland
   403-974-6910

       -----Original Message-----
      From:   <[email-masked]>@ENRON
      Sent:   Tuesday, December 18, 2001 4:22 PM
      To:     Dorland, Chris
      Cc:     [email-masked]
      Subject:  IRS refund--update

      Hi Chris!

      I followed up with the same IRS representative I spoke with in
   November
      regarding your missing cheque.  I wish I had better news for the
   holiday
      season.

      Three traces were placed on your missing refund cheque and three
   times
      the
      trace has been rejected.  The IRS doesn't know why.  They are placing
   a
      formal inquiry into the matter.  The representative I spoke with has
      admitted that somebody on the IRS' end isn't doing what they are
      supposed
      to be doing and he promised me they'd get down to the matter.  I can
      only
      tell you that I will follow up again in January of the new year.

      In the meantime, have a very Merry Holiday Season and a Wonderful New
      Year!

      Best regards,

      Tamara L. Utsch
      International Assignment Solutions
      PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP - Calgary
      (403) 509-7498
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
   to
      which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
      material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
   or
      taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
      entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
      received
      this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
      any
      computer.

   **********************************************************************
   This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
   and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
   the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
   by
   others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
   authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
   reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and
   delete
   all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are
   not
   intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence
   a
   binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
   affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not
   be
   relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
   Thank you.
   **********************************************************************

   ----------------------------------------------------------------
   The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
   which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
   material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
   taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
   entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
   received
   this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
   any
   computer.

----------------------------------------------------------------
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.