Subject: RE: IRS refund--update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:48:00 -0800 (PST)

Tamara,

Any updates on my IRS refund? Also I need a contact for my 2001 returns. As I will now be working for UBS I will probably be paying privately to have my return done but I would still like PWC to do both my US and Canadian returns for 2001. Please advise. 

Chris Dorland
403-974-6910

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	<[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, December 18, 2001 4:22 PM
To:	Dorland, Chris
Cc:	[email-masked]
Subject:	IRS refund--update

Hi Chris!

I followed up with the same IRS representative I spoke with in November
regarding your missing cheque.  I wish I had better news for the holiday
season.

Three traces were placed on your missing refund cheque and three times the
trace has been rejected.  The IRS doesn't know why.  They are placing a
formal inquiry into the matter.  The representative I spoke with has
admitted that somebody on the IRS' end isn't doing what they are supposed
to be doing and he promised me they'd get down to the matter.  I can only
tell you that I will follow up again in January of the new year.

In the meantime, have a very Merry Holiday Season and a Wonderful New Year!

Best regards,

Tamara L. Utsch
International Assignment Solutions
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP - Calgary
(403) 509-7498
----------------------------------------------------------------
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.