Subject: Re: Tri-C-Governer Bill Daniels #1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 07:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Susan,

Deal # 360695 has been created and entered in Sitara.

Bob

SUSAN 
SMITH        
08/10/2000 12:23 PM

To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey A 
Austin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Tri-C-Governer Bill Daniels #1

Bob:

 Please create and enter a ticket into Sitara based on the following:

 Counterparty   Meter   Period-Volumes  Price
 Cokinos Natural Gas Co. 9842   8-1/8-30 -   First 5000/day is 96%, over 5000 
day is 97%
        7328 MMbtu/d

 This is a Producer Services deal and should be tracked in the IM wellhead 
portfolio, attached to the gathering contract.

 Thank You,

  Susan
  x 33321