Subject: Re: Prime Operating Company, Uribe #1, Jennings Ranch Field, Zapata County, TX
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 02:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Melissa,

Deal # 361155 has been created and entered in Sitara.

Bob

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Melissa Graves                           08/09/2000 02:19 PM

To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vance L 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary Jo Johnson/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jennifer Blay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christy Sweeney/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hillary 
Mack/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Trisha Hughes/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Prime Operating Company, Uribe #1, Jennings Ranch Field, Zapata 
County, TX

Bob, 

The following production is now on-line (behind an existing meter).  Please 
create and enter a ticket into sitara based on the following:

Counterparty   Meter   Period - Volumes  Price    
Prime Operating Company  6388   7/28 - 167 MMBtu/d  85% Gas Daily    
       7/29 - 382 MMBtu/d
       7/30 - 370 MMBtu/d 
       7/31 - 415 MMBtu/d

This is a Producer Svcs. deal and should be tracked in the IM Wellhead 
portfolio, attached to the gathering contract.

Thank you,
Melissa
X39173