Subject: Re: Resolved Issue: Re: Meter # 0986563 -
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 08:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vance,

Deal # 358125 has been created and entered in Sitara.

Bob

Vance L Taylor
08/02/2000 10:19 AM
To: Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anita 
Luong/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Gomes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Mary Poorman/NA/Enron@Enron, Hillary Mack/Corp/Enron@Enron, Melissa 
Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Resolved Issue: Re: Meter # 0986563 -  

Robert,

HPLC entered into a gas purchase agreement with the BJD-ESS Corporation 
(global #96036946) effective 4/1/2000 thru 3/31/2002.  The meter produced an 
average of 19mmbtu/d for the month of April, 2000.  A deal ticket should be 
created and entered into sitara based upon the following information:

Counterparty    Meter   Volume   Price   Period

BJD-ESS Corporation   6563   19mmbtu/d   85% IF/HSC  4/2/00 - 4/30/00

Give me a call if there are any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353

Mary Poorman@ENRON
08/02/2000 09:34 AM
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anita 
Luong/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Gomes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Resolved Issue: Re: Meter # 0986563 -  

FYI - 

It apppears that any deliveries made during the time frame from 12/99 - 
04/02/00, were made without any contractual arrangements for purchase.  
Therefore, Vance explained to me that the volume of 1,517 Dth for the period 
should have been allocated to the Strangers agreement, just as it was.   Any 
deliveries were unauthorized (UDOG) and the gas then belongs to HPL.  Please 
give Vance a call if you have any further questions regarding this issue.

Thank you all for your patience and assistance.  I appreciate it!

Mary Jane