Subject: Re: United Oil & Minerals, Inc., Chapman Unit #1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 03:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vance,

Deal # 357904 has been created and entered in Sitara.

Bob

Vance L Taylor
08/04/2000 04:06 PM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hillary Mack/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lisa 
Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Trisha Hughes/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa 
Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: United Oil & Minerals, Inc., Chapman Unit #1

Bob,

The following production commenced to flow on Friday and a ticket should be 
created and entered into sitara based on the following:

Counterparty   Meter   Volumes  Price    Period
United Oil & Minerals, Inc.   9846   1,500mmbtu/d  100% Gas Daily  less $0.12 
8/4 - 8/31

FYI, Susan will create and submit a committed reserves firm ticket for the 
remaining term of the deal beginning with the month of September.  
Additionally, this is a Producer Svcs. deal and should be tracked in the IM 
Wellhead portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353

---------------------- Forwarded by Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT on 08/04/2000 
03:54 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Melissa Graves                           08/03/2000 02:53 PM

To: Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer Blay/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christy 
Sweeney/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: United Oil & Minerals, Inc., Chapman Unit #1

Vance, 

Per Jill and Vic, tomorrow we will be getting a first turn on notice for the 
United Oil & Minerals, Chapman Unit #1 well (Meter 9846). 

When you see this notice, please prepare your usual spot ticket request per 
the following:
Term:  8/4/00-8/31/00
Price:  Gas Daily less $0.12
Expected Volumes:  1,500 MMBTU/D (please alter per Esther's notice as 
necessary)

Jennifer, 

Once Vance requests the Sitara Ticket and provides you with the Sitara deal 
number, please ensure that a GTC Spot is sent to Doyle Valdez at United Oil & 
Minerals, Inc. (fax #:361-328-8189).

Please also provide a copy of the GTC for our records (HPL's fax #:  
713-345-7040).

Thank you, 
Melissa