Subject: July Activity Driver Survey
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 08:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

We are in the midst of enhancing the Operations Pricing Model (fka 
Transaction Costing Model) and as a result the following applies:

 - Do not need the hours surveys completed for July or August
 - Need the activity driver surveys completed for July and August
 
Attached is the activity driver survey for the month of July.   Please fill 
out the attached activity driver survey with July numbers for your RC and 
return to Shari Mao by end of day Friday, August 11.

During the enhancment period (July and August) we will be standardizing and 
consolidating activities across all commodities and operational functions.  
This will result in a shorter survey and easier time assignment to activities 
for your teams.  The shorter and easier surveying process will begin with the 
September survey.

Please call either me or Shari Mao at 39641 or 33859, respectively for any 
clarification.  Thanks for your patience and help,

James Scribner